Over two and a half decades ago, in the heart of Los Angeles, ELCO Lighting was founded on the philosophy that high quality lighting products should be sold at a fair market price. Our commitment to this philosophy and dedication to exceptional customer service serve as the very soul of our company. We take pride in our perpetual commitment to such standards that enable us to continually prosper in a highly competitive and unpredictable industry. With our expanding LED product line that entails recessed, track, undercabinet, outdoor and emergency lighting, we are ready to fulfill a variety of lighting demands. Quality engineering, fair market value, professional customer service, and micro-managed inventory are the cornerstones of ELCO Lighting.
Lighting Products Development/UL Engineer
Established lighting manufacturer in Southern California is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated individual to join their team. The ideal candidate must be detail-orientedand exceptionally organized. Duties include:
- Design and development of new fixtures
- Production Quality Control
- Inspection of manufactured fixtures
- Coordination of UL requirements with production
- Improvement of existing product line
The ability to set up a UL lab and run tests is a plus. This would require working with UL to ensure that in-house testing is being conducted in accordance with all applicable testing standards. Would require working with UL and in-house test lab to maintain UL Witness Test Data Program status. Successful candidate would coordinate with Engineering and Product Development teams to develop, analyze and establish the requirements, specifications, procedures and other engineering documents necessary to obtain product listing through UL and other testing organizations. Personal Requirements Include:
- An interest in technical and engineering activities
- The ability to identify, analyze and solve problems in the lab as well as problems in the field
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with experience. Minimum 2 years experience. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree is a plus.
Fax resume and salary history to:FAX(323) 231-3200
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team. We need someone who can help us with our accounting system, computers, servers and other technical challenges in our office.
- Responsible for managing Accpac and Adagio Accounting system
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software in our office
- Assist in updating our company to a new accounting system
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Familiarity with Accpac and Adagio Accounting system
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
Catalog Production / Web Management
We are hiring a candidate with extensive InDesign experience. If you dont have extensive InDesign experience and knowledge do not apply. We are a manufacturing company looking to add a catalog production member to our team to make catalogs and help with other production projects.
- Strong InDesign experience. Do not apply without strong InDesign ability.
- Create catalogs from start to finish
- Handle graphic marketing projects from start to finish
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Upload new products to the website
- Manage website products
- Catalog production experience
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Basic web experience
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented